As most of you know, every cent to fund the farm has to be raised, as we donate all the produce we grow. We have a new fundraising committee that was established by our Board of Trustees. Our co-chairmans are Kathy McKenney and Valerie Rarick. How you can help!
- Volunteer to be on their committee.
- If you have an idea for a fundraising event (large or small) please email it to the farm and it will be passed on to the committee.
- Past successful fundraisers included a wine tasting, beer tasting and auction. We would love to host another wine tasting, but cannot find an establishment that will host us. If you know or work for one, perhaps you can help. The same goes for the beer tasting!
- Other ideas: A suggestion is to have two or three bands volunteer their services and we have a evening of music and food right at the Tully farm. If you have a band and would be willing to help, let us know.
- And please, save your bottles and cans. They can be left at either farm location. Those nickels add up quickly. Our thanks to Cans for Causes who pick them up and handle all of that for us!